Family Law Matter In Livingston County?
As a family law attorney in Livingston County, Michigan, my primary goal is to help my clients find their own best way to resolve their legal issues.
I understand how stressful it is to deal with family legal issues. I will return your phone calls promptly, virtually always the same day. I will keep you informed and let you know promptly if there are developments.
I believe in being both diligent and aggressive in representing your interests. I don’t seek out conflict, but my job is to protect you and your family’s interests — both short- and long-term.
I will take the time to listen to your needs, goals and values and explain all possible outcomes. I will protect your rights, goals and future in a wide range of Michigan family law cases and divorce-related issues:
- Divorce proceedings, property division (including division of marital assets and liabilities)
- Child custody, parenting time and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Paternity and parental rights for unmarried parents
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence and personal protection orders
- Child abuse and neglect
- Termination of parental rights cases
- Infant and step-parent adoption
- Grandparents’ rights
Questions about my family law practice and how I can help you? Contact me today to arrange a free half-hour consultation. My office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and after-hours appointments are available. I respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, virtually always returning every call by the end of the same day.