Who can you turn to when you have legal questions?
In today's world, many lawyers practice in only one area of law. You could call a different attorney for every legal matter you, your family or your business encounters. Or, you can call me, Bob Gardella, at (810) 220-4200 .
I provide high quality legal representation in a wide range of areas, including divorce, family law, criminal defense, transportation and motor carrier law, business law, real estate, estate planning, and civil litigation. Robert C. Gardella, PLLC is AV® rated, which is the highest designation for legal ability and ethical standards under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system. CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
Contact me today to arrange a free half-hour consultation. My office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, and after-hours appointments are available. I respond promptly to your phone calls and e-mails, virtually always returning every call by the end of the same day.
From my law office in Brighton, I represent clients in Brighton, Hartland, Howell, Pinckney, Cohoctah, Gregory, Fowlerville, Hamburg, South Lyon, Milford, Whitmore Lake and Livingston County and throughout southeastern Michigan.
Livingston County, Michigan, Legal Help
I believe in working diligently toward my clients' goals while focusing on efficient, effective and timely solutions. I provide representation in the following legal areas:
- Family law and divorce : marital property division, child support , spousal support, child custody and parenting time and other family law services
- Criminal defense : state and federal criminal defense involving drug charges, drunk driving, theft, white-collar crime and other criminal charges
- Transportation and motor carrier law : licensing, regulatory compliance, bond plates and other legal issues
- Corporate and business law : business formation, incorporation, contracts and transactional services for clients in any area of business, including the transportation industry
- Civil litigation : representing clients in business disputes and general litigation, including breach of contract, boundary line disputes, consumer-merchant disputes and others
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Residential and commercial construction l aw, including construction defects and toxic mold claims
- Environmental law : addressing potential environmental damage in new residential development
- Zoning and land use development planning
- Plaintiff and defendant debt collection
- Insurance coverage disputes and bad faith insurance claim denials
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims : involving dog bites, premises liability, slip-and-fall accidents; car, truck and motorcycle wrecks; railroad crossing accidents; FELA or Jones Act claims and injuries involving dangerous or defective products
- Estate planning : experienced counsel for people interested in establishing wills, trusts, medical durable powers of attorney or health care powers of attorney (sometimes called "living wills"), and financial powers of attorney
- Probate litigation : such as contested wills or trust disputes