Who Can You Turn To When You Have Legal Questions?
About Me: Attorney Bob Gardella
I am admitted to practice in the state of Michigan, before all state courts, before the U.S. District Courts for Districts of Eastern and Western Michigan, before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, and before the U.S. Supreme Court.
I received my B.A. in Journalism from Michigan State University and my Juris Doctor degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing. I am a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award for Advocacy.
Seasoned Civil Litigation Lawyer
I provide high-quality legal representation in a wide range of areas, including divorce, family law, criminal defense, transportation and motor carrier law, business law, real estate, estate planning, and civil litigation. Robert C. Gardella, PLLC, is AV rated, which is the highest designation for legal ability and ethical standards under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
Contact me today to arrange a free half-hour consultation. My office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and after-hours appointments are available. I respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, virtually always returning every call by the end of the same day.
Livingston County, Michigan, Legal Help
I believe in working diligently toward my clients’ goals while focusing on efficient, effective and timely solutions. I provide representation in the following legal areas:
- Family law matters: Marital property division, child support, spousal support, child custody and parenting time and other family law services
- Criminal defense counsel: State and federal criminal defense involving drug, drunk driving charges, theft, white collar crime and other criminal charges
- Transportation and motor carrier law: Licensing, regulatory compliance, bond plates and other legal issues
- Corporate and business law: Business formation, incorporation, contracts and transactional services for clients in any area of business, including the transportation industry
- Civil litigation: Representing clients in business disputes and general litigation, including breach of contract, boundary line disputes, consumer-merchant disputes and others
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Residential and commercial construction law, including construction defects and toxic mold claims
- Environmental law: Addressing potential environmental damage in new residential development
- Zoning and land use development planning
- Plaintiff and defendant debt collection
- Insurance coverage disputes and bad faith insurance claim denials
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims: Involving dog bites, premises liability, slip-and-fall accidents; car, truck and motorcycle wrecks; railroad crossing accidents; FELA or Jones Act claims and injuries involving dangerous or defective products
- Estate planning: Experienced counsel for people interested in establishing wills, trusts, medical durable powers of attorney or health care powers of attorney (sometimes called “living wills”), and financial powers of attorney
- Probate litigation: Such as contested wills or trust disputes
From my law office in Brighton, I represent clients in Brighton, Hartland, Howell, Pinckney, Cohoctah, Gregory, Fowlerville, Hamburg, South Lyon, Milford, Whitmore Lake and Livingston County and throughout southeastern Michigan.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.